Friday, April 11, 2014

The big kid in me are always fascinated with these prehistorical animals and dinosaurs. I can still remember the Dinosaur sticker book that I had when I'm a kid. tried so hard to finish one booklet and in the end, I've enough to complete 2. Those were the days...

So when i know that the ArtScience Museum is bring in one of the famous Dinosaur exhibition, I jump at the chance to meet them up close and personal. Or what's left of them.



You will be brought into the world of archaeologist the moment you arrived at the entrance. you can play dress up and given props to take a picture with one of the scaled model. You can choose to purchase this photo when you are existing. 

Once step in, you will be greeted with real size re construction of  the various dinosaurs. What's interesting is the exhibit are all place with minimal barricade. you can literally reach out and touch them. this makes taking pictures with them a breeze. Selfie  included.


The exhibition tries to recreate the dinosaurs native environment during their time.




Skin care is also taken into consideration. I'm always amazed on how they can guess the kind of skin the dinosaur is having from a bag of bones. Talk about CSI.







They even have a model hooked up to a platform to simulate the dinosaur moving. This i find it's quite cool as it really shows how the dinosaur could be moving when it's still alive.


Catch it fast if you want to still see them.

Event Date: Sat, 1 Mar - Wed, 30 Apr 2014 
Time: 10am to 7pm (Last admission at 6.00pm)
Venue: ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands

Ticket Pricing (Exclude Booking Fee)
Adult : S$21
Senior Citizen (65 yrs & above) : S$20
Child (2-12 years) : S$13

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads